Hi Stuart,

Did you create a bootable DVD of the Mountain Lion's InstallESD.dmg file?
I'm not near my computer to send you my instructions for upgrading to Mountain
Lion and what to do after upgrading. And how to create a Bootable thumb drive
or DVD of the ML Installer.

But these instructions explain how to create a bootable DVD of the ML
InstallESD.dmg

<http://macs.about.com/od/macoperatingsystems/ss/Create-Bootable-Copies-Of-The-Os-X-Mountain-Lion-Installer_2.htm>

<http://macs.about.com/od/macoperatingsystems/ss/Create-Bootable-Copies-Of-The-Os-X-Mountain-Lion-Installer_3.htm>

Sent from Ronni's iPad4