Hi, oops apologies I outsmarted myself by using a reply instead of new thread.
Start again.
Could someone assist me to resolve an issue with downloading updates Apps to my 
iPhone 4S.
Software is IOS 6.1.3 so is up to date. 
Some Apps download instantly without any issue, but others, such as Google 
Search which are already installed,fail to update.
The screen shows "installing" but they do not even begin to instal. I have 
tried over a week now.
I have turned the phone off and on without any effect.
What should I do next please.
Cheers
Marcus
Marcus Harris
P.O. Box 7135
Marcus Harris
Shenton Park
Western Australia 6008
Australia
Cryptodome Pty Ltd
[email protected]
Mob: +61 (0) 417965618




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

Message sent from Marcus's iPhone4 Go Eagles
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>