Hi Ronni, No, I can view the thumbnails, however I followed your advice and that didn't change anything. Then, I did a full database rebuild and still no resolution of the issue.
After updating to OS10.8.4 I can no longer view an individual photos within "info and edit". I know the image is there because Face ID is showing as "is this So and So?" So, for some strange reason, the image itself is invisible. I have run permission repairs and restarted with shift key active and it makes no difference. If you have any further suggestions, I'll be pleased to try them. cheers Marcus Marcus Harris P.O. Box 7135 Marcus Harris Shenton Park Western Australia 6008 Australia Cryptodome Pty Ltd [email protected] Mob: +61 (0) 417965618 >> iMac 27 2010 >> OS 10.8.4 >> 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo >> 8 Gb 1067 MHz RAM > On 14/06/2013, at 8:32 AM, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Marcus, > > Do you mean the Thumbnails of the photos are not showing in Photos? > If using iPhoto'11 (v 9.4.3) > 1. Quit iPhoto > 2. Then while holding the Command and Option keys on the keyboard, open iPhoto > 3. A dialogue box appears, select "Rebuild Thumbnails" > This can take awhile if you have a large library. > > Cheers, > Ronni > > Sent from Ronni's iPad4 > > On 13/06/2013, at 9:11 PM, Marcus F Harris <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi, I am a snapshot photographer and use iPhoto to store and edit my snaps. >> After updating to OS10.8.4 I can no longer view individual photos with "info >> and edit". >> I know the image is there because face ID is showing as "is this So and So?" >> Can someone please point out what I need to do to reveal the image, which is >> now hidden? >> Thank you >> Marcus >> Marcus Harris >> P.O. Box 7135 >> Marcus Harris >> Shenton Park >> Western Australia 6008 >> Australia >> Cryptodome Pty Ltd >> [email protected] >> Mob: +61 (0) 417965618 >> >> iMac 27 2010 >> OS 10.8.4 >> 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo >> 8 Gb 1067 MHz RAM >> >> >> >> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >> Settings & Unsubscribe - >> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug> > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Settings & Unsubscribe - > <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

