Hi Rob,

I don't like to sound picky and disagree with you but your instructions to
David for Rebuilding the iPhoto 11 9.4.3 Library is incorrect.

To rebuild the iPhoto library:
1. Quit iPhoto if it is open.
2. Hold down the 'Command and Option' keys on the keyboard.
3. Open iPhoto.
4. Keep the Option & Command keys held down until you are prompted to rebuild
the library.
5. A dialog will appear with rebuild options. Select the options you want to
use.
6. Click Rebuild to begin the rebuild process. This may take a few minutes to
complete.