Hi Stephen,

> Is it possible to change the File Name whilst the photo is still in iPhoto,
> seems to be your question ?

NO to your question.
You can simply NOT change Filenames within iPhoto unless you write SQL code to
do it exactly correctly so the iPhoto Library remains intact and complete.

You can however change the Filename prior to importing it into iPhoto.

There is a distinction between "Image Title" and "Filename"
Every picture has a filename normally something like IMG_0145. When you import
the images into iPhoto it uses that filename as the  "Title" - you can rename
the Title.
But unless you specify you wish the Title to display when exporting or emailing
the photo from  within iPhoto (as per similar instructions in my prior email to
Juliet & Bill), it will be exported with the original "Filename"... Not the
"Title"

If you require instructions how to email an image from within iPhoto so it
displays the Title instead of the Filename, post back and I will give details
under a different Subject.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4