Thanks!  That's reassuring!

I'm currently on OS 10.7.5.  Can I go directly to Mavericks or do I have to 
upgrade to Mountain Lion first?

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Mbl: 0417 053 266

Please consider the environment before printing this email



On 01/11/2013, at 11:45 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> 
> "If you use OS X Mavericks v.10.9 or later, your contacts, calendars, and 
> other info are updated on your computers and iOS devices via iCloud. For more 
> information, see iCloud Help at icloud.com."
> 
> <http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12117>
> 
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
> 
> On 1 Nov 2013, at 11:21 am, Stuart Breden <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> I followed the discussion about Mavericks not syncing contacts and events 
>> between devices.  I uss this a lot between home and work and my iPhone.
>> 
>> I did not see mentioned other applications that you can use to do this.  
>> Suggestions?
>> 
>> Stuart Breden
>> PO Box 132
>> Kalamunda WA 6926
>> Ph: (08) 9257 1577
>> Mbl: 0417 053 266
>> 
>> Please consider the environment before printing this email
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>