On 24 Feb 2014, at 7:54 am, Juliet Kitson <billand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All
> I just recieved a message telling me my Mac is slow and to download mackeeper
> and my mac wil speed up, any opinions, and yes my mac is slow get the
> spinning beach ball a lot.
> Regards Bill

Hi Bill,

DON'T install MacKeeper!!!!  We have had numerous emails on WAMUG some time
back about the damage it can and does to your operating system.

I once had to charge a Client $700 after I had to fix ’The Mess’ MacKeeper had
done to his MacBook Pro.

This Application changes System files and messes with the Operating System,
without your knowing.

I know it is advertised & recommended all over the Internet, but I would never
recommend installing this Application.
I don’t like Applications that mess with the Operating System.

I’ve seen what damage MacKeeper can and does do and how difficult it is to
uninstall all the associated files it leaves all over the place even after you
’think’ it is uninstalled.

Is you Mac running slow, or only this message has told you?

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)