Dear WAMUG’gers,

I totally agree with the negative comments on this insidious software called
Mac Keeper. Many years back I made the mistake of installing this product on my
Mac and quickly found out it was useless for me anyway.

The problem I encountered was in removing it entirely from my system. It was
not so easy, and if my memory serves me well it would have been either Daniel,
Ronni or Peter H who provided the necessary steps.

This darn thing is advertised every where and even on otherwise excellent Mac
websites, and this promotes the idea of a reliable product and that’s how I got
conned!

Keep alert and safe!

Regards,

Philippe C