Good afternoon all

Some of you may recall my recent problems with the non receipt of WAMUG emails
and that, after exhaustive enquires by iiNet no solution could be found other
than changing my WAMUG email address to one of my two iCloud addresses. Having
done that I am now receiving the WAMUG emails OK on both MBP and MacMini but
not on my iPad. It was a while before I realised this. I’ve checked the
settings on the iPad and as far as I am aware everything is as it should be.
Both iCloud addresses are shown and both are supposed to receive incoming mail.
 I receive a weekly email from IceTV via one of them (not the one being used by
WAMUG)

Looking in the iPad Trash I can see a couple of emails have indeed come
through, one from Stephen about Security Questions for Apple ID on 13/2 and a
thread between Ronni and Pat, on QT behaviour on 15/2. Both these dates were
after my email address had been changed.

At the time of all the trouble Daniel suggested perhaps trying once again to
have WAMUG use my iiNet address. At that stage I was so confused at all that
was going on I just wanted things to settle down. Maybe some time in the future
I’ll try that again but in the meantime I am hoping there is a simple answer as
to why WAMUG emails are not reaching my iPad.

Regards
Laura