Hi Laura,

Once you get all your devices set up with the same, preferably IMAP, protocol
for all your email addresses, your confusion will resolve quicker than if you
had five glasses of wine.

It's a job that just needs to be done.

When you are able, follow the instructions Ronni presented yesterday, set them
all up as IMAP, then have one glass of wine to celebrate your achievement.

Tim

Sent from my iPad