Hi Ronni,

Wow, your last email contained a lot of important information.  I'll keep it
safe for future reference and will not be purchasing any virus protection
in future.  I guess I should upgrade from my OS 10.7 to 10.8 in order to gain
the extra protection too.

Thank you so much Ronni for your help.  I really appreciate the WAMUG site

Cheers
Jewels