Hi Jewels,

A bit of friendly advice.
Before installing any ‘Third-Party’ (non-Apple) Software make sure you:
Know what the software does
Know how to Install, Setup, and Use the software
Know how to uninstall the software

Disk Drill Pro is file recovery software, it also offers a conventional drive
S.M.A.R.T monitoring toolset.

First step to do is check: Do you have the latest version of Disk Drill Pro
installed?
Perhaps you don't have the latest - as it should install OSXFUSE not MacFUSE.

OSXFUSE is a successor to MacFUSE, (which has been unmaintained since 2008 and
is not compatible with OS X 10.7)
It shares most of its source code with MacFUSE.
OSXFUSE supports Mac OS X 10.5 and later (Intel and PowerPC architecture). It
is fully compatible with 64-bit kernels and OS X 10.7.
OSXFUSE is open source and under active development.

Second Step - You need to Uninstall MacFUSE before installing OSXFUSE

A) How can I uninstall MacFUSE?
Open System Preferences and go to the MacFUSE preference pane. Click on the
"Remove MacFUSE" button.

This will uninstall all MacFUSE components except the preference pane itself.

B)To remove it from the Preference Pane,  you remove it just like how you would
remove any other non-Apple preference pane:

In System Preferences, control-click (right-click) on the MacFUSE icon and you
will see "Remove ..." as an action.

C) Then download & Install  OSXFUSE

Install "FUSE for OS X"

The recommended way to install "FUSE for OS X" is to download the latest
"OSXFUSE-{version}.dmg" available from <http://osxfuse.github.com/> and
double-clicking on "Install OSXFUSE {version}".

How can I keep "FUSE for OS X" up-to-date?

The tools to keep "FUSE for OS X" up-to-date (query the installed version,
query for available updates, download and install updates, and so on) are built
into "FUSE for OS X". Simply launch the "System Preferences" application and go
to the "FUSE for OS X" preference pane.
It should tell you if there is and update and if so, will also let you download
and install it.

Extra information:
Update Disk Drill Pro 2
<http://help.cleverfiles.com/how-to-upgrade-from-disk-drill-1-8-to-2-0/>

Disk Drill PRO
<http://help.cleverfiles.com/how-to-install-disk-drill/>
Disk Drill PRO
<http://help.cleverfiles.com/category/tutorials/>

<http://www.macnn.com/reviews/disk-drill-pro-file-recovery-software.html>

I'm going to take a break now from WAMUG for what is left of the long week-end
;o)

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)