I am a long time user of Reunion and was seduced into trying FamilyTree Maker.
Though it has some good features I am now back with Reunion which I find is
superior and more user friendly (to me anyway!).  Someone starting from scratch
may have a different take on these two.
My sixpenn’orth
Severin Crisp

On 8 Mar 2014, at 12:21 pm, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Juliet,
>
> The only genealogy software I have ever used over the years is all versions
> of 'Reunion' and found it excellent, but it is expensive.
> 'Family Tree Maker' is much cheaper and if you read these latest reviews, it
> is highly rated and recommended for Macs.
>
> <http://genealogy-software-review.toptenreviews.com/mac-genealogy-software/>
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni
>
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
>

>> On 8 Mar 2014, at 11:46 am, Juliet Kitson <billand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> G'day All
>> Has anybody used "family tree maker for Mac" and if so where to get it from
>> and does it work well.
>> Regards Juliet

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au