My experience likewise, not one glitch from Mavericks, which I installed about
a week after first release.  I note though that I am meticulous with
housekeeping and I run Clean My Mac and Disk Warrior on a regular basis as well
as promptly trashing unwanted files.  And of course I did all of that as well
as repaired permissions with Disk Utility immediately prior to installing
Mavericks.
Severin Crisp

On 19 Mar 2014, at 12:59 pm, Peter Crisp <petercr...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> Yes I agree Stephen. I have 4 MacBooks in the house with Mavericks and we've
> had no issues.
>
> One thing I would suggest to Ken, do a google search for use of Mavericks
> with your brand and model of printer. See if there are people having issues
> with that model. My Epson no problem.
>
> You may have peculiar 3rd party software too which may or may not be
> problematic, again just a quick google search will expose any gross issues.
>
> My experience with mavericks has been positive. I hope it is for Ken if you
> launch the updater!
>
> Regards
>
> Pete
>
> On 19 Mar 2014, at 12:36 pm, Stephen Chape <chap...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ken,
>> I can only speak personal - I have had no issues with Mavericks !
>> Some things are different but that’s normal with a new OS.
>>
>> On 19 Mar 2014, at 12:09 pm, Ken Jackson <kenjackson7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> is Mavericks safe to use now?
>>> Have resisted the upgrade because of all the problems up till now,
>>>
>>> Thanks & regards,
>>>

>>> Ken Jackson
>>>

>>> Tel: 08 9376 1680 | Mobile: 0450 400 772
>>> kenjackson7...@gmail.com | www.littleriverstudios.com.au

>>> Settings & Unsubscribe -
>>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
>>

>> Regards,
>> Stephen Chape
>>
>> Mac by choice
>> Windows because my employer knew no better

>> Settings & Unsubscribe -

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au