I’m worried I might have let a rogue into my system.

I received the following email purporting to be from iinet.

Welcome to iiNet,

There was an issue with your last subscription Due to system upgrade and
webmail upgrade to Zimbra. Please use any of the below methods to update your
contact and billing information.

Failure to update will avert to service suspension.

UPDATE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD

Update your credit card
Click this link to update or change the credit card you use to pay for your
iiNet service every month.

MAKE A ONE TIME PAYMENT

Make a One Time Payment
Make a One Time Payment.

View your customer agreement
View or print a copy of your iiNet customer agreement.

I was incautious because very recently I had upgraded to Naked.  I didn’t look
closely at the sender until just after I had clicked on the link.  It didn’t
load straight away so then I did look and saw it had nothing to do with iinet.

I closed my machine, but of course to send this request for advice I had to
reboot it, which means I had to use my system password.

Is there anything I can do to check the security of my stuff?

David Nicholas

iMac OS X  10.8.4
2 GHz Intel Core i7
8GB 1600 MHz DDR3