Hello All

iMac 10.6.8 SL using gmail on Mail.

My husband has Alzheimers but is still able to send emails ( 2 a day on good
days!). It keeps him in touch with family in the Netherlands.

Unfortunately his short term memory loss creates lots of problems and Google
and I are continually unscrambling actions on his computer (I am leaning lots).

The current problem has been over a few days - all his emails were going to
Draft and now they will not respond to the "Send" button.
He is still able to receive emails.

If I use Time Machine and go back maybe 2 weeks will that reset his computer
and restore the "Send" function?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Marlene Oostryck