Hi Ronni

I have been double clicking the message in the drafts folder and hitting "Send"
and there is just no response.
I must have tried 10 times over the last few days - all no response.

I just tried again to get an exact answer for you - and found out what the
problem is!

Somehow my husband has made the menu bar very small and the little icons above
Send, Chat, Attach etc have disappeared and the tiny word "Send" is right next
to the red "Close" button. (Unfortunately he has no memory of what he did).
Instead of Sending - it is Closing and putting the message in the Draft folder
- an endless loop.
I very carefully sent a test message, and kept away from the Close button and
all is operating.

Now I just have to find out how to restore the "icons" and increase the size of
the Send, Chat etc so there is greater separation and we should be OK.

Thanks for your response.
So sorry I couldn't see the wood for the trees!

Regards

Marlene Oostryck