it was already yesterday in the media On 2 Sep 2014, at 17:19, Stephen Chape <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi folks, > > I was just at a friend’s place and he asked me if I had seen the news about > iCloud being compromised ? > I have arrived home and see nothing in news reports about this. > Has anybody seen or heard anything re this today ? > > My friend is a Windoze user and suffers badly from Applephobia ! > This may just be a symptom of his illness. > > Regards, > Stephen Chape > > Mac by choice > Windows because my employer knew no better > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Settings & Unsubscribe - > <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

