Hi Pat,

I'll send you a screenshot "Offlist" of my 'Messages of Server' window.
Drag your 'window' frame wider - then drag the columns wider (place your cursor
near the dividers in the Headings & drag)
In your Date Received you should also see the Date you are only seeing the time
- the Date shows to the left of the time (as you will see in my screenshot.

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

> On 27 Oct 2014, at 4:54 pm, Pat <clamsh...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
> Hi, Ronni,
>
> Please take a look at this screenshot:
> http://www.rarefruitclub.org.au/Xtra/First_Line_missing.png
>
> There are 2 messages there, but details are only shown on one.
>
> Cheers,
> Pat
>

>> On 26 Oct 2014, at 18:33, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Pat,
>>
>> There is no Bug....
>> For POP account you should see in Show messages: All Messages on POP server
>> From - Subject - Date Received - Size
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ronni
>>
>> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
>>

>>> On 26 Oct 2014, at 6:24 pm, Pat <clamsh...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>>
>>> I’ve just installed Yosemite. It all went smoothly with no problems.
>>> However, I noticed something that must be a bug, just a small one, but
>>> annoying.
>>>
>>> I like to check the Get Account Info on the bottom of the Mail window
>>> before I download mail. The bug is that the first line in the Account Info
>>> window does not show the Subject or the Size of the first message, just the
>>> Date Received and the Time.
>>>
>>> Has anyone else seen this? Is there somewhere on the Apple site I can point
>>> this out?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Pat