I was just typing a reply to you John... Yes, I had checked my Contacts and 
found Apple Computer Inc and it had work addresses for dozens of my Previous 
Recipients.... deleted all so the problem should be sorted now ;-))
This must have happened when upgrading the Operating System and the rebuilding 
of the Contacts new database.

Cheers,
Ronni

> On 14 Nov 2014, at 9:20 am, John Thompson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I have found the culprit,  a corruption in my Contacts/Address Book entry for 
> Apple Inc. showed the email address for my Mandurah friend.  All is now well.
> 
> John T.
>> On 14 Nov 2014, at 8:13 am, John Thompson <[email protected] 
>> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>> 
>> In the last couple of days I have received emails from a friend of mine in 
>> Mandurah.  His emails have always shown in the Mail From Column as  ‘Bob 
>> Smoothy’  but now  are showing as ‘Apple Inc.’.
>> I have had a quick look, thanks to  Peter Hinchliffe, at Previous Recipients 
>> and also Mailbox Rebuild.  Peter seems to recall a similar situation some 
>> time ago but cannot at the moment put his finger on it.
>> 
>> Any ideas?
>> 
>> regards
>> 
>> John Thompson
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml 
>> <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml 
>> <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>>
>> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug 
>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>>
> 
> John & Julie Thompson
> 14 McGlew Street
> Eden Hill
> WA 6054
> 
> 08 92793524
> 0412 775 197
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>