It should be illegal!!

--

Thanks & regards,

Ken Jackson

EMAIL ETIQUETTE: When forwarding this email, please have the courtesy to
respect the privacy and confidentiality of the sender by deleting all
previous email trails and addresses before you use BCC to forward this
email to others.

Tel: 08 9376 1680  | Mobile: 0450 400 772
 kenjackson7...@gmail.com  |