Hi Ronni,

I have 2 identical monitors (BENQ). They are setup as Display 1 and 2. Same
resolution, all specs are the same.  'Displays have separate Spaces' is
selected. Used as extended desktop, no video mirroring. When I select the
location for the App via the 'Options' when clicking on the App Icon I
select either 'Display 1' or 'Display 2'. That option seems to be forgotten
on a reboot.

For what it is worth, it seems to have started after the upgrade to
Mavericks. I am at moment doing some very low level of development work
which requires a lot of restarts when things go wrong, as they seem to do a
lot at this early stage <grin>.

Regards,

Paul


On 3 January 2015 at 16:47, Ronni Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Are these displays setup as continuous display for your desktop?
> Are you using them as an extended desktop or for video mirroring?
> List what settings you have please.
>
> What are your settings in System Preferences > Displays - arrangement
> Are both displays set to the same resolution?
>
> In System Preferences > Mission Control - Do you have: 'Displays have
> separate Spaces' selected?
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni
>
> *13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)*
> 1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
> 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
> 512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>