Hello Fellow WAMUGers

        I hope you have had a relaxing WA Day holiday. Perhaps you have had
time to spend with friends & family , or in the garden or tending to
you ‘apples’.

        This is a reminder of our meeting tomorrow, it being the first
Tuesday of the month. Topics include Evernote part 2 - where we will
be looking at the benefits of a premium membership. Evernote have
changed their marketing so some information previously given has
changed.

        We will also be revisiting Dropbox as there were a few questions from
out last meeting and it seemed to be a fitting time to look at this
canny piece of software.

        We will also be looking at scanning apps. How worthwhile are they?

        Remember the meeting will be at Professional Prowest Real Estate
building, 175 High Road Willeton. Meeting commences at 7:30pm and
finishes by 9:30. pm.

        Remember to bring any tips & tricks you have discovered for your your
mac,  iPad, or iPhone.

        Hope to see you there.

        Cheers,

        Maureen Smith