> On 3 Aug 2015, at 6:42 pm, Marcus F Harris <cryptodo...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Maureen,
> Any chance of video of the presentation for members who can't get to meetings?
> Cheers
> Marcus

As a member of the WAMUG committee and a former president, I think I can speak
on Maureen’s behalf. I’m afraid the days of recording meetings are gone,
without someone who has the time and resources to make it happen. We have a
tiny committee of people with full-time jobs. We have a big-enough task just
coming up with the topics each month to present to the dedicated few who are
able to turn up to the meetings.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948