Michael, I'm feeling a similar sense of frustration to Tim. We've told you that
you have control of what happens. The articles tell you that you control what
happens.

What more can we say. Or, are you waiting for Ronni? If so, why not get in
touch with her directly. I'm sure her fees are reasonable.

Cheers, Susan

Sent from my iPad