Hi All,

I read about a program called Chronosync recently which claims to synchronize,
backup, and create bootable backups to almost anything you can connect to your
Mac: external drives, NAS drives, other Macs, PC's or anything else you can
mount as a volume. Even sync to iPads and iPhones.

Has anyone used this program and if so would you recommend it? Seemless and
regular syncing my iMac with my laptop would be great.

Another matter - I regularly back up to an external drive but am wondering what
my restored Mail from that backup would look like if I had to do a restore for
whatever reason. Would all my folders be restored exactly as they are now? If
not, are there any recommendations for a program that would achieve that in the
event of having to do a full restore. Maybe Chronosync does?

Thanks and cheers,

Graham