> On 14 Sep 2016, at 5:05 PM, Rod Blitvich <rb...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
> My iPhone 5 is due for replacement (but still going fine).
> Would you get the 7 or wait for the 8?
>
> I’m thinking the 8 will have some big camera improvements AND new battery
> technology may equate to a much longer lasting battery.
>
> ta
> Blitto
>
> <image.gif>

This question seems to get asked every time a new iPhone is announced (or a new
anything for that matter).

Pretty simple really - iPhone 7 exists (as of tomorrow) and the iPhone 8
doesn’t. Not too many options there. All you really need to worry about is
whether the iPhone 7 offers more for your needs than your 5. If you keep
waiting for the next one before making a decision you’ll never get a new
iPhone, so you might as well stick with the 5 anyway.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948