There is a report in today’s online news about a new malware targeting Macs
calle OSX/Dok. The first symptom is a pop-up message about a new OSX update.
Don’t update! It is a trojan that can bypass Gatekeeper. Apparently it is
signed with a valid developer certificate and attacks all kinds of Mac.

Pat