Hi Ronni, thanks for the details but I think it is safe to say James has not
gone down this path as he NEVER opens his emails. So for that reason, it is
highly unlikely. I will nonetheless get his confirmation that he hasn't opened
any emails and specifically one with a Zip folder in it.

So if I am correct and it is a red herring the dokument.zip scenario, what else
could it be?

WCE have made a good start though a long way to go.

Regards

Pete