Hi Bill

Just in with client, which is why quick replies (as just wanting for some
software to install and quickly checking email between installs).
After you double click the DMG and then it opens a Finder window. Before you
click anything else, that is where you need to hold down the Option key.
eg. You double click the DMG file. It opens to a “white disk looking icon” on
the desktop. Then before you click whatever icon or installer is there, you
hold down the Control key before you click on it. You’ll then get a pop up
window that you choose “Open” from. the list.
It will ask if you want to approve the Application, and you then choose “open”.
It should then open as normal.

If you want to keep it all the time, and it’s not an installer, but an icon of
the Application itself, you drag it into your Applications folder.
Then go to Applications folder and before doubling clicking it, you then use
the Control key method. Then the same steps to open it.

It should then open after that.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 7

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.