Hi Jennifer,

You can still access System Preferences from the Apple Logo > System
Preferences. Exactly as you did in previous OS X systems.
The Window you are  seeing is in System Preferences > iCloud.
Just click the back Arrow < in that iCloud window to go back to see the whole
System Preferences window.

Why have you selected to use iCloud Drive?

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

macOS Sierra 10.12.5