Thank you, Ronni.  I have no idea how or when I selected iCloud drive.  I
don't know what it does for me and would be happy to get rid of it.  As you
see, even to talk of a low level of competence is probably an exaggeration
of my skills so I do appreciate your and other people's patience.

regards,
Jennifer