Hi, Tony,

I’m sure other people who know more will get back to you. I had exactly this
same experience 2 weeks ago. A message from Apple saying someone was using my
account in Wembley — which is a long way from where I live. Still, I couldn’t
be sure it wasn’t true. You probably get the same map marked with the location
and the options to allow or disallow. I kept clicking ‘disallow’ and the cycle
would begin again. After losing quite a lot of hair, I pushed the button for a
live chat. This person explained that the map was very inaccurate and should be
ignored, and I should have clicked ‘allow’.

The person who answered said that the solution would use 2 of my ‘trusted’
devices. For me, that was the iPhone and the iPad; the number that comes up on
one device, needs to be entered on the other one in order to prove that you are
you. I don’t remember the gnarly details.

So I would recommend the live chat to sort to sort it out.

Cheers,
Pat