Most “phone line” ADSL ones I’ve generally always seen go through as “being in
Wembley”. Direct wireless connections (such as Vivid Wireless), it says the
client is in NSW,..so a slight difference…..lol.
But yes, from memory I don’t think I’ve ever (or vary rarely) seen it anywhere
else,….hehe.
There are a lot of people authenticating in Wembley! Must be a very busy
suburb,…..lol.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 7

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.