Hi Walter,

If you previously used iTunes to sync apps or ringtones to your iOS device, use
the new App Store or Sounds Settings on iOS to re-download them without your
Mac.

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

macOS Sierra 10.12.6