Hi Severin

I have a feeling it won’t be as APFS for Fusion based drives won’t released in
the end, as it “wasn’t ready”. The only drive that APFS runs on is a “straight”
SSD. I could be wrong, but I had a feeling it hasn’t been adjusted/corrected as
yet.
They were going to release it as an update,…but I don’t think it’s there yet. I
think there were still some issues with it.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 7

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.