Good morning, I have the kids with varying to nil degree of compliance with
verbal requests to limit screen use and also what type of communications are
appropriate. I'm after an app that allows scheduling of total screen time,
ability to limit specific app access time, bed time limits etc. I've got the
Ourpact app installed and it allows remote and immediate manual freezing of iOS
devices (good for instant response at times of belligerence) but as I'm using
the free version, the more sophisticated features are pay extras.

A colleague suggested Family Zone but this provides a replacement modem to
regulate traffic within the house but with a Time Capsule for backups that
won't work for me.

It would be good too to have some control over MBP activity but not critical.

Does anyone have suggestions of an app that does this with easy user inputs?  I
could go for the Ourpact Premium at $10/month but it's not got MBP coverage.

Regards

Pete