You're making me envious. I'm getting 1Mb/s down and 0.5 Mb/s up.  NBN not due til end on 2019. But at least it wil be fibre to the Jerb.

Rob

On 13/4/18 8:03 am, Tim Law wrote:
That’s interesting Peter,

For me, the Google internet speed test shows about half that of Speedtest and speedof.me <http://speedof.me>

60 down for Speedtest/30 down for Google

Tim