Yes Brian and Philippe,
 Peter H has over the years shown us many useful hints and he and others in the
group are continuing to do so.
In recent meetings at Willetton we heard about
        invaluable tips on scanning,
        on the use of a wireless Connect drive to gain access while interstate
to documents on your home system
        and last month a great demonstration on how to gain more use from using
Notes.

The agenda circulated really does not do justice to the valuable information
provided each and every month through attendance.

As I said at the last meeting I have rarely gone home after a meeting without
gaining something of value.

You are right, you are missing out on a lot of goodies!!

Graeme

Graeme Winters
g.winters1...@gmail.com