Lol,..you have an Android/Galaxy,…they probably already have all your data and
everything anyway :) lol
Did you also try or see if it has something similar to the iPhone where you
have to “Activate” the bluetooth to connect it “pair” it, so it’s recognised as
a “Secure device”. I think from memory there was a way to do this so you had to
“approve” it once, for it to then show up. (A bit like the iPhone does the
first time it’s plugged in and you have to “approve”/“trust” the device both
ways.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 7

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.