Hi Pete,

Whilst it is not unknown for these things to get “hung up” I have also found
Apple “minutes’ in their progress bars to be VERY inaccurate/unreliable – it
seems that “minutes” sometimes do take “hours”.

If it were me I would give it the benefit of the doubt for a few more hours……

At least you have power – ours was out for over 10 hours – restored a few
minutes ago, fingers crossed ;o)

Cheers

Neil

--