Hello

I have a 6s

I suggest you go into the Battery in Settings and then Battery health Beta

It will tell you useful stuff

If your battery needs replacement it will tell you useful stuff about how to do
so and provide an easy booking process.

The most painful part of my replacement battery was feeling lost without my
iPhone in an Apple store. So I went to Kings Park and had a beer whilst gazing
across the city and contemplating a few hours off the grid.

Regards
Tim

Sent from Tim's iPhone