> On 2 Oct 2018, at 9:56 am, Alan Smith <sma...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
> t would seem there is no iPad (or ios) equivalent to the iMac (macos) App
> Store “Purchased” history.  The iPad “Updated Recently” list is just that -
> one week’s data?  As you said, iTunes sync and backup of ios devices is not
> the preferred Apple method.  And apps are not backed up at all.  This makes
> the original iTunes alert message more confusing. I assumed the purchased
> item that could not be transferred was an app.

The “Purchased” history is there - it’s just in an unexpected place. You have
to tap on your Account icon (top of the screen at the right). This is where you
can access all your account details, redeem gift cards, etc. There is also an
item labelled “Purchased” which takes you your entire purchased list. The list
also gives you the option of seeing things you have purchased, but are not on
the device you’re currently using, and there’s also search field allowing you
to to look for specific items within the list (something not available in MacOS
- although this might have changed with Mojave).

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948