Hello all,

I am so terribly sad and feel much empathy for Jenny, Peter, Andrew, and all
the family to hear dear Severin has passed away.
He truly was a great man, a thorough gentleman of the highest standards.
I feel very proud to have known Severin over the years as a very dear friend
who felt like family.

He will be sadly missed by everyone who knew him.
Rest In Peace my dear Severin!

My deepest sympathies,
Ronni