I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! (Well, except the one that is dislocated
and splinted up….lol) :)
Hopefully that will resolve it!
If not, I’ll put my thinking cap back on and see what else it could be :)

Kind regards
Daniel

 Sent from my iPhone XS 

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.