Hi Peter,

Try not to charge your iPhone to 100 percent

According to Battery University, "Li-ion does not need to be fully charged, nor
is it desirable to do so. In fact, it is better not to fully charge, because a
high voltage stresses the battery" and wears it away in the long run.

That might seem counterintuitive if you're trying to keep your smartphone
charged all day, but just plug it in whenever you can during the day, and
you'll be fine.

Plug in your phone whenever you can

It turns out that the batteries in our smartphones are much happier if you
charge them occasionally throughout the day instead of plugging them in for a
big charging session when they're empty.

Charging your phone when it loses 10 percent of its charge would be the
best-case scenario, according to Battery University. Obviously, that's not
practical for most people, so just plug in your smartphone whenever you can.
It's fine to plug and unplug it multiple times a day.

Not only does this keep your smartphone's battery performing optimally for
longer, but it also keeps it topped up throughout the day.

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB