From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Wed, 8 Jan 2020 13:39:35 +0800
Subject:Re: Apple Watch 5 - battery preservation

 Hello Peter
 My wife had the same issue, try lowering the display brightness.

 Brian Risbey
 OS13.3👨🏻‍💻☕️

 > On 8 Jan 2020, at 12:54, Peter Crisp  wrote:

 Happy New Year folks. I am assuming some of you have an Apple
Watch (which ever revision you have maybe matters) but I arranged a
Apple Watch 5 for my 85yo Mum as a means of providing ready to hand
communication and the emergency services call up feature it has. She's
slowly getting used to it. I reviewed the online Apple information
about typical battery life and with normal usage (the online site
provides details about what constitutes normal) should yield around 18
hours before needing recharge from a full "overnight charge" - it
states.

 Well, Mum hardly knows how to use it so is basically only looking at
it occasionally for telling the time and the occasional incoming text
is about all of the actual activity and she finds she is getting