Hi Ronni

All of the usual things are not working to get it to go to sleep.

However, I have just worked it out. In Activity Monitor, the list of things
preventing sleep included “cupsd”.

I went to the print queue and there are a number of failed print jobs.  I
cancelled them and sleep works again.

I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks

Adam