From: <wamug.org.au-wamug-boun...@lists.wamug.org.au> on behalf of
"topsm...@internode.on.net" <topsm...@internode.on.net>
Reply to: "wamug@wamug.org.au" <wamug@wamug.org.au>
Date: Sunday, 2 August 2020 at 5:52 pm
To: "wamug@wamug.org.au" <wamug@wamug.org.au>
Subject: Members Meeting -

Hello Fellow Wamuggers,

Our next member's meeting will take place this Tuesday August 4th. We will be
attempting our first hybrid meeting. i.e. Combining a face to face meeting with
Zoom

At this point, behalf of the committee, I want to say thank-you the intrepid
Wamuggers who helped the committee explore the intricacies of Zoom and who
showed patience and fortitude when things didn’t go too well, including screen
freezes and boot-outs. The committee has purchased a license which should
eliminate boot-outs and timing problems but does not take into account that
omnipresent factor -‘Human Error.‘  As Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said, “By
seeking and blundering we learn.”

This month’s meeting will open at 7:30pm for a 7:40pm start. During the first
half hour we will be looking at the new bits & pieces associated with the
recent upgrades to Pages, Keynote & possibly Numbers. After that we will take
any questions on topics or problems you might have. If you only want to stay
for the presentation that’s OK. I know some of you are logging in from another
time zone.

If you want to participate please indicate via the list and you will be sent
your Meeting ID and Code.

Cheers,

Maureen Smith