Good afternoon

I occasionally need to update some basic websites I built with Dreamweaver back
last century and have found BBedit to be perfectly satisfactory with it’s easy
FTP connections.

No idea what I’ll do if anything needs a major revamp as I’ll struggle to
recall all the things that were once familiar. Time moves on…. I know there are
plenty of good options, but for now, what I need is a reasonable app that’ll
work in iOS on my iPhone or iPad and has a similar FTP function to BBedit.

Does anyone use an app they can point me towards.

Thanks

Tim